Have you ever felt like you had a million things in your closet but nothing to wear? When you work for yourself it's essential to remember that you are your brand and your wardrobe should reflect that! Here a 6 essential pieces that should be in every EntrepreneuHers closet!
1. A leather jacket. Leather jackets can dress up or dress down an outfit. You can pair a leather jacket with some cute jeans, a crisp white shirt and some sexy heels, or throw on a pencil skirt,
some pumps, a button up shirt and a leather jacket. This piece will literally make your whole outfit.
2. A blazer. Similar to a leather jacket a blazer can dress up any outfit and make it look business chic! Once again it goes with jeans, a skirt, or dress pants, a blazer is the way to go if you don't know which way to go
3. Perfect Pumps. Every Girl Boss needs the perfect pumps to wear. They should be cute, comfy, and go with everything. Ideally a black, nude, and red pair!
4. A crisp white shirt. A crisp white shirt makes every outfit look clean. White also goes with everything and you can pair a nice white shirt with literally almost anything.
5. Basic denim. The perfect fitting jeans are a must! Jeans go with everything and we all know some business meetings happen at starbucks and don't require dress pants and a button up.
6. Pencil skirt. A nice form fitting pencil skirt is flattering on almost every body type, personally I like midi skirts, I think they give of the perfect amount of sexy and classy mixed in one!